The SINGLE TERRITORY Operation Program
The vast majority of franchise operators in the Bin There Dump That system start with our single territory operation option, starting with one truck and an inventory of 12 bins. The startup cash is approximately $75,000. Additional equipment in the form of bins and another truck is required to grow the business. Therefore the typical single territory franchise operator must have the ability to borrow or leverage another $75,000 in opportunity capital. Many franchise operators become multi-territory owners over time to reach their long term goals.
Single Territory Details
Investment range is approximately $75K to get started, with another $75 available to grow the business.
The minimum Territory Demographics are as follows:
Approximately 100,000 Single Family Dwellings
- Office space = 500 sq. ft. is optional to start (most Franchise Operators start out in a home-based office)
- 1 to 2 part time drivers
- Owner full time in business development and general management
Equipment to start, ramp up expectations and approximate development time schedule
- First bin yard established
- Office opened
- 1 - Ford 550 series
- 12 Bins to start with additional 12 within 6 months of opening.
- You can expect a second Ford F550 truck or optional Ford F650 or equivalent leased at approximately month 12 to 14, with equivalent bins added
- Further bin and truck acquisitions determined by income goals and focused commercial and consumer marketing efforts
The information provided is intended as a guideline only and are not intended in any way to represent earnings claims. For more detailed information and discussion, please contact Bin There Dump That. Bin There Dump That Franchise Businesses are offered by Franchise Disclosure Document only.
Next: City Builder 3 Pack Program →