What is Motivating You?
Is Bin There Dump That right for you?
Are you at a crossroads in your life or career? Perhaps you realized this after another monotonous and long commute home from your job, or perhaps it was when you missed another of your child's soccer or hockey games because of a late business meeting. Did you reach your fork at the road when you woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and said, "Is this it? Do I have to go to work today?"
Has something happened that was not of your own choosing but occurred through a corporate downsizing, demotion or some other restructuring? Suddenly you've been thrust out of your career and are now wondering, "What now?"
What are the rewards other intelligent and motivated people have obtained by becoming Bin There Dump That franchise operators?
- I now control my own destiny
- I'm getting compensated for what I produce and what I'm worth
- It fulfilled my lifelong dream of business ownership
- The timing was right - timing is everything
- Family, Flexibility, Freedom & Fun are important to me
- Long commutes, boring meetings & corporate travel was killing me
I have the motivation, what else do I need?
During our 43 years of awarding franchises we have uncovered three factors that identify what makes a top performing franchisee.
- Fire in the belly - a drive to succeed, to win, to be rewarded for your direct effort, balanced with a willingness to accept responsibility for your actions.
- The ability to follow a system and execute the proven business model - Implementation first, Innovation second.
- Appropriate capital - Building a great business takes time, so maintaining realistic financial expectations is essential. Having a solid net worth, balance sheet and above average credit score is required.
People do business with people they like - The most successful Bin There Dump That franchise operators love to meet people, talk about their businesses, join community events and are comfortable walking in the door of a Chamber of Commerce mixer or the office of a roofing contractor.
Bin There Dump That is a progressive and innovative franchisor. We employ a wonderful business evaluation tool that we call the Franchisee Personality Assessment. It's psychologically and scientifically based. Our franchise awarding process helps us identify outstanding candidates that are customer service focused, achievers, implementers, and motivated to succeed. Does this describe you?
Below is a link to this great tool. If you take the time to fill it out we'll be happy to send you a copy of the results. You may find it helpful in improving your own business skills or understanding some of your business challenges. It's free and there's no obligation; however it may just motivate you to move forward with an investigation of the Bin There Dump That franchise opportunity.
If you're a high net worth professional looking for a business, you may be unsatisfied with many of the traditional franchise offerings you've come across. Many traditional franchise offerings may seem like buying a job, wasting your valuable time with small R.O.I., or the deal looks to have little long term equity value. Throughout your career you've become proficient at evaluating opportunities, being decisive and embodying the big picture visionary. Likely, you're comfortable in either the board room or the warehouse.
You may have already looked at purchasing existing businesses, reviewed their P & L 's and still haven't found what you're looking for.
Do these adjectives and attitudes describe you?
- I'm a director, a driver, a promoter and a strategic planner
- I'm ready to add diversity to my existing portfolio of companies
- Why re-invent the wheel? I want to put my energies into execution, not invention
- Growth is challenging and I want to leave a legacy
Perhaps this un-sexy, yet fun and interesting business of dumpster/bin rentals may be the diamond in the rough you've been seeking. You should investigate the Bin There Dump that City Builder 3-pack Opportunity.